9 Must-Know Facts About Vila Galé Marina Golf Hotel
Visitors to the Algarve in Portugal will find a well-developed tourist infrastructure. Whether they are going to play many of the excellent golf courses in the region or are simply in search of sun, nice beaches, a welcoming sea and excellent local cuisine, few return home disappointed. When it comes to accommodation there are private villas, self-catering apartments and good quality hotels such as Vila Galé Marina Golf Hotel which are geared to make their guests’ stay as comfortable and interesting as possible.
There are several reasons why this hotel is worth consideration:
- It is located near the beach, the Casino and Vilamoura Marina where there are a host of bars, restaurants and shops.
- It has recently been renovated and offers a wide selection of rooms and suites.
- 2 restaurants, Galeao which is open for breakfast and a la carte dinner, and the ‘Coffee Shop’ for dinner. There is an indoor and a pool bar which also serves snacks.
- Facilities include tennis courts, swimming pools. Sauna, Turkish bath and gym.
- Free transfers to the local golf courses including the Old Course, Millennium, Victoria, Pinhal and Laguna.
- Location is important. Far Airport serves the Algarve well with plenty of regional flights from the major population areas to the north in Europe. Vilamoura and the Vila Galé Marina Golf Hotel are just a short transfer away. The activities nearby can more than fill the time when golfers have played their round for the day.
- For the active there is a range of water sports as well as the chance to go sailing. The health club is an excellent way to wind down and is a facility free to hotel guests. As long as they are supervised it is even available for children at specific times.
- The hotel is more than happy to provide a wide a la carte menu for guests who prefer to stay within the hotel after a busy day. It also arranges tours of the area for those who want to know more about the Algarve.
- Those golfers who travel with their families can be certain that there is plenty for the rest of the family to do when they are on the golf course. Everything is close to the hotel and within the facility the pools are extremely welcoming. Good service marks the difference between an average hotel and one which attracts return visitors time and again. Time to find out more.